Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Degrading Ideas

So I realized that I only have 40 posts in this blog of mine and "ang kapal naman ng mukha ko" to raise my hand everytime someone would ask if someone has a blog.

Yes, you might argue that technically I have a blog in all, but in my mind, I consider you're argument very much invalid even if you still persist to present me with objective and definitive proof of why this is a blog. Again yes, this is technically a blog, but I don't consider it a blog unless its populated by the whole lot of my ideas, and oh, populated by more than 10% of my brain usage (I don't believe the fact that an average normal being only utilizes 10% of his or her brain, that's like, so unbelievable).

I just had a "conyo" moment there, sorry about that.

Oh yes, going back. I'm really disappointed with my so-called blog. The earlier posts contain seriously disturbed thoughts, mid-posts contain too-corny posts that if I read it again, I myself would die of embarrassment and the later posts which contains unstructured and just random thoughts. See, something is wrong with this blog. I could even gave Shakespeare a run for his money (whatever that means). And I also remembered that I made a posts on the promises that I would want to do regarding this blog. But then boom, promises are really meant to be broken, "saktong-politiko-sa-bansa-lang-ah".

At this point on, I don't want to make false promises again. I just want to write again, like what I used to do (but not really often). I would want to structure my thoughts and be able to write in something that when some stray people would be able to read it, they might take an ounce of pride in what I wrote since they were moved, they were able to relate, or they were just plainly entertained.

Oh, did I mention that I should also be writing in Tagalog as well, combination of Filipino Pride kicking in and there a better comic relief in using the main vernacular. Reaches a larger audience and you get to encrypt messages and foreigners would just complain of racism.

Ciao. Maybe later I'll write again.

P.S
Oh SNAP! I made another promise. *makes straight face*

No comments: