Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Public Scrutiny and Social Media

I have now realized why I am not very ecstatic whenever I would be starting writing blog posts again. Well, after few centuries of self-denial and self-deprecation, I have come in terms with the fact that, I don't like my blog since it's not as funny as I thought Ace Ventura should be.

(Did I just make correct references or I still suck at doing those)

But then, it might seem a bit off that I am engaging in a very intellectual conversation with my self, knowing that the only replies that I will get are from my own self-proclaimed wit and humor. Yes, I do talk to myself a lot, and I tend to be very good at it, rather, very good at feeding myself thoughts that I think and what my brain would conceive to be correct. Perhaps that would be the case, but I am not one to tell and to judge.

People who, by some mistake or by some miracle of the Lord would read my title would think that I would be tackling some area of concern that is very relevant nowadays. Well, i think I am not making much sense if I tell them that those would be the first five things that are in my mind as of the moment.

Well, I might as well waste my time on trying to make coherent explanations on what are my views on public scrutiny as well as in social media.

(Sigh)

Well, for a fact, I have no right to discuss what public scrutiny is since I am not very familiar with the topic, let alone discuss it in full length (unless I would opt to copy paste from different "reliable sources"). But all I know is that public scrutiny would be the idea on how one. hjfkhjksadhfkiahfjsiadfkjdslkgfsakdgjklsajglkad.

Ok, as of this moment, I have lost my momentum, my fervor as well as my train of thought to as why I would be writing such. I am at lost for words as of the the moment and I again blame my brain that seems to be very dysfunctional this past few weeks because of I dunno, alcohol or nicotine.

I probably should stop as of the moment while I am doing brain laps to be able to coherently think of something else that is also worth the waste of my time. Hopefully I didn't waste your.

Ciao

No comments: